10.05.2015

Goodbye Latina Crafter!



Hello friends! hope you're having a nice Monday :)

My journey at Latina Crafter is ending and I’m sad to say goodbye, but I’m so so happy to have been part of this wonderful company and to have worked with amazing girls like Diana (the owner of LC) and her talented Design Team. Thank you very much!!! and to every of you who purchased my designs, created beautiful projects with them and sent me sweet messages, thanks a lot! you made my dream came true!  ♥

As a way to say thank you for this great experience we’re offering 25% off on all my stamps, dies and stencils from Latina Crafter. Don't miss this chance to have your favorite designs at discount prices. The offer will last until all the products are sold, so hurry up!

New art & design adventures are ahead, and now you can follow us on Instagram @softpencilstudios to receive the updates. See you there!

Have a crafty week! ♥
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!