9.24.2013

New shop, new agents and new stuff!

Happy Tuesday, my friends! how have you been? I’m glad because Spring has sprung here! well, not exactly since it’s still being a little cold, but I’m glad anyway. So happy Spring to my southern friends and happy Fall to my northern ones! 

In these last couple months exciting things were happening at Softpencil Studios! I've signed with two agencies who are going to represent my characters/brand Tinytwinies® in
Asia and Turkey: they’re Empire Multimedia and Kaynak Licensing. They have amazing plans for my brand so we have much work to do. I’m a happy, happy girl!!! 


I’m also happy to announce that the new Softpencil Studios shop is coming soon and will be full of cute stuff! I’ll be sharing more details in the upcoming days, but I can say that I’m working so much to get everything ready for the grand opening :)
And I have more! a new release by Latina Crafter: stamps + dies (click on the photos to go to the shop)

• “Sunny days” is a new set of clear stamps that matches with the set of dies recently released. You asked for it, so you got it!



• “Building your house” is a stamps set that matches with a dies set and you can use them to build custom houses and add them to your projects. They’re perfect for mixed media, cards, scrapbooking layouts, altered objects, paper crafts and so on! 



"Lilly and Timmy - Baptism", "Lilly - First Communion" and "Timmy - First Communion" are three stamps sets suitable for your cards, layouts, albums and crafts Baptism and First Communion related. You also could use the images on other types of projects, just be creative and have fun!


That's all for today, my friends! thanks for stopping by! ;)

Have a beautiful day! ♥
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!