1.30.2013

Illustration Friday: Wings

Happy Wednesday, my friends! how are you doing in this new year? I´m giving the final touches to the Tinytwinies® Style Guide and getting ready to revamp my website. And since it´s Summer here, I´ll be taking a vacation with my family! hope you´re doing great, too!

"Charming flowers" isn´t a new illustration, but it fits perfectly with the theme of this week at Illustration Friday, so I wanted to post it. Hope you like it!
And if you like sewing, you can find this design on fabric at Spoonflower :)


Have a nice day! ♥
Elizabeth

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! I like the way you repeat the flower pattern at the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy!!! so glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Its adorable and with it winter here and expecting snow, it put me in a spring mood. Hope you have a fantastic vacation Elizabeth!

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andrea!!! so glad to hear from you! and thank you very much for your nice wishes! :)

      Delete
  3. So pretty!
    I can't wait to see the new website. Enjoy your summer vacations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Tere!!! send you hugs! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!!!