12.27.2012

Some changes at Softpencil Studios... and Happy 2013!!!

Hello everyone! hope you´ve had a wonderful Christmas day! I´ve spent a great day with my family :)

To make you smile, here is a photo of my very dear cat, Michula, and our Christmas tree. Can you spot "Michu with a candy cane" hanging there? 


Yes! here is Michu! and if you missed it, here is the tutorial to make the ornament.


And finally, a close-up of my Christmas tree and a little playing with Photoshop actions (love playing with them! they´re fun!)


Now, onto the latest news.
As you probably already know, I´ve closed my digi-stamps shop and EAD Designs has closed their doors too, so my stickers, rub-ons and wall decals that were manufactured by them, are no longer available.
But don´t be sad, I also have good news! three of my most popular designs were turned onto clear stamps and you can find them at Latina Crafter!


A new year is coming and a new period is starting at Softpencil Studios: I´m working on a complete Tinytwinies® Style Guide and when it´s finished, I´ll be ready to find a rep and see my critters on all kind of products! so... stay tuned! I´ll be posting the news here and on our Fb page as always ;)

One more time I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to every of my fans, customers, friends and colleagues. This was a great year and you were a big part of it! I wish you a very happy 2013 plenty of love, joy and happiness!!! ♥

I leave you the image that is the front cover of the first Tinytwinies® Style Guide and that will be the main image on my website´s home. Hope you like it! ;) 


See you in 2013!
Elizabeth

18 comments:

  1. Elizabeth your kitty is so cute and so is the ornament :)
    all the best to you in the new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose! she´s my little girl ;)
      The best to you, too!!!

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth, te deseo lo mejor de lo mejor en todos los cambios que se avecinan. Eres muy talentosa y se qeu te va a ir muy bien con todos tus nuevos proyectos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias Tere!!! te deseo un muy feliz 2013! :)

      Delete
  3. What a cute kitty. I love your tree and the ornament is adorable. Your clear stamps are so cute, I can't wait to get some and see your Tinytwinies everywhere. :) I wish a happy and prosperous 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Rhonda!!! I wish you and your beautiful family a very happy 2013, too! and send you lots of hugs!!! :)

      Delete
  4. You have such a pretty kitty!

    Now we have the blog resolutions I shall keep checking you too Elizabeth <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Net! she´s my baby :)

      Of course! we´ll keep checking each other! ;)

      Delete
  5. So nice to hear from you, Elizabeth!
    Michula and Michu are quite cute.
    Congratulations on all your successes! I hope the new year brings you wonderful things!
    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret! this was a busy year, but one of my new year resolutions is visiting blogs as before, I really enjoy it! :)

      Thank you for your good wishes! the best to you in this new year!!!

      Delete
  6. A very cheerful Christmas tree ! and the cat makes it cosy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, i'd be lounging by the pretty tree if i were your cat too!!!
    good news on you revamping your website. looking forward to it.

    wishing you and yours a new year filled with many happy miracles.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha she doesn´t use to stay on the couch, that was a special moment so I took the photo! ;)

      Thank you very much!!! I wish you have a great 2013!!! hugs to you too! :)

      Delete
  8. Oh how wonderful that your sweet images have been made into stamps! Looking forward to seeing the fun things you have coming up this year. Your new website image is going to look fab! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth, todos los cambios serán para mejor, ya verás. Muchos éxitos de corazón.
    Desde Venezuela una enamorada de tus creaciones.
    Un fuerte abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias, Yelyn! otro abrazo enorme para vos! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!!!