10.03.2012

Mixed media and Rub-ons

Happy Wednesday everyone!!! :)
If you read my last post you already know I was playing with my rub-ons by EAD Designs and creating some mixed media artworks to hang on my studio´s wall.
It was so much fun and I love those rub-ons! they´re made of a great quality vinyl available in 43 colours and very easy to apply on all kind of surfaces. 

Besides the rub-ons I´ve used colored pencils, chalk pastels, glitter, twine, tiny sequins, paper and... Photoshop! Hope you like them!


Live - Laugh - Love


What are little girls made of? love this rhyme!


My bunny and me... spreading love


And here they are hanging on my studio´s wall!


If you want to give it a try, you can find the rub-ons here,
http://softpencilshop.blogspot.com/search/label/Rub-ons

Thanks for reading and happy crafting! ♥  
Elizabeth

 Comments, questions, suggestions? visit Softpencil Studios on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!