7.02.2012

DigiStamp Friends

Hello everyone!!! how have you been? I´ve been so busy working on new projects and doing some little changes on my blog, website and shop. Now you´ll find the weekly DT showcases on our Facebook page as well as our latest news and updates, so be sure to “like” Softpencil Studios there.

If you were following my blog and/or Fb page, you´ll know I was going to launch a signature line of scrapbooking and card making products and some other goodies. All the designs are ready to go but I still couldn´t find the right manufacturers to work with. Anyway you can find my Tinytwinies® on digital stamps at my online shop, on clear stamps through Latina Crafter and on stickers, rub-ons, window clings and wall decals through EAD Designs as always!

Now onto the great news! I´m soooo happy to announce that I´ve just joined DigiStamps Friends, a group of talented digital stamps designers and lovely girls. I would like to thank very much to my fellow colleagues, Patti Moore of PholkartBlessings, Jennifer Nilsson of The Doodle Garden and Holly Durr of HDA Stamps for the warm welcome :)

That´s all! have a great week! and Happy 4th. of July to all my American friends!!!  ♥
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!!!