4.20.2012

Third blog hop!!!

Welcome to our third and last blog hop!!!

I hope you´ve enjoyed the other two ones, and have had much fun visiting beautiful blogs plenty of great projects. Now it´s time to hop again! let´s go!


Probably you already know that we are celebrating the first year of my characters, the Tinytwinies®, the first year of Softpencil Studios relaunching, and my 10th. anniversary as a professional artist. But we´re also celebrating that my brand is now an official registered trademark! yes! I´m so excited! so I get inspired and created a little work to share with you,


What do you think of my little bunny? :)
I´ve added one of my rub-ons from Cupcakes Collection on a Canson paper, and colored it inside with pencils, then stuck some tiny rhinestones and glittered flowers and voila! Now I´ll have to decide where to use it, on a card, an album cover… suggestions???


Now onto the blog hop prizes!
• I´ll be choosing a random winner (through random.org) from the players who complete the blog hop, who´ll receive a gift certificate of $15 for my shop... and a surprise!
• All the players who participate by leaving their comments on each blog will receive a free digi-stamp of their choice. Yes! only leave a comment on each blog and win a digi-stamp! Write me at elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com to let me know you have commented on all the blogs.
• And there is a "mystery blog" so all the girls who leave a comment on that blog will be entered on a drawing to win a digi-stamp... and a little surprise too!

And here are the blogs you have to visit, don´t forget to leave your comment on each one! deadline is April 25 at 8:00 AM EDT

Softpencil Studios blog (you´re here)
Helen http://tomorrowstreasure.blogspot.com
Karla http://scrap-fan1.blogspot.com
Softpencil Studios blog

And last but no least, a big THANK YOU to the fabulous companies who work with me, Latina Crafter and EAD Designs, to my dear crafty friends who are participating with their blogs and to you!!!

Have a wonderful weekend! and happy hopping!!! ♥
Elizabeth

37 comments:

  1. Listo!! Ya hice mi recorrido completo!! Me encantaron todos los proyectos!! Me encantó el blog de Michelle, me hice su seguidora, tiene un estilo parecido al mío.. Bendiciones!! Me encantan tus sellos Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of this. you have such charming images and I loved working with my super cute girl. Thanks so much!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready to jump!!!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ready for the 3rd hop! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Elizabeth for yet another great hop! What a fun couple of weeks this has been! So many fantastic cards and projects out there. I've learned a few things along the way as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done with the jumping!! All beautiful projects!! Thanks for this Blog Hop and Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermosa tarjeta Elizabeth y los premios están geniales... Empezaré el recorrido!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!! cute bunny, Ilove it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias por la oportunida, estoy iniciando mi segundo recorrido y de nuevo felicitarte por tus lindas imagenes que son muy tiernas y encantadoras.
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  10. we've started!!!! yeahh!!! I made a little card did you see it?!!!! it's great to be here!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mil gracias!!!Me encanta el trBjo que has hecho!!!Besos de colores!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Listo, ya terminé de brincar. Gracias Elizabeth por permitirme participar en este BLog Hop. Felicidades y muchos éxitos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Termine mi recorrido, preciosos trabajos hechos por todas y con esas imagenes que no queda bonito.
    CAriños

    ReplyDelete
  14. Off to hoping Before I head home for the weekend. I know this will be fun....Hope I can get it done before I leave. :) I know I still have time. LOL>..

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a very sweet card. I love the soft colors and the glittery flowers.
    I just finished the hop. Like I thought Adorable. Thanks so much for the inspiration and all the cute eye candy. This was fun. Off to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Listo termine mi recorrido es primera vez que participó así que espero haberlo hecho.bien jeje gracias Elizabeth por la oportunidad de conocer más de tus diseños y muchas felicidades por todo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gracias por este brincoteo a tanta inspiracion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. FELICIDADES ELIZABETH NO SOLO POR TUS CREACIONES, LOS 10 AÑOS DE EXPERIENCIAS QUE HAS ACUMULADO, PERO SOBRETODO POR LA LUZ CON LA QUE ILUMINAS A LAS PERSONAS QUE ESTAN AL PENDIENTE Y SIGUEN TODO LO QUE TU HACES. GRACIAS A CAROLYN QUE HIZO LA INVITACION PARA ESTE SALTO PUEDO PARTICIPAR Y MARAVILLARME DE TU TRABAJO. NUEVAMENTE FELICIDADES

    ReplyDelete
  19. MUCHAS MUCHAS FELICIDADES Y MIL BENDICIONES

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an awesome hop!!! Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just adorable .. I love the soft colour of the bunny ... I think it would make a fabulous card or a baby shower book or something along those lines.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  22. well I have just finished the hop .... and WOW! I'm going to do it again ... loved it!

    xoxxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  23. fantastic hop! love all the wonderful projects by everyone!! TFS all your awesome creativity! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute card. I love the little bunny on the cupcake. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just wanted to pop in again and say everyone did a fantastic job on their creations. There were 3 blogs I couldn't comment on, your projects were gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi!!
    Thanks for this 3rd Blog HOP. Adorable bunny with cupcake.. l love cupcakes. Great colors! GREAT JOB!.. Well see you later i will start the blog hop.
    Thanks Elizabeth and all the people works on all the Blog HOP.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hola Elizabeth
    Gracias por este nuevo 3er Blog HOP. Gracias a todas las que participaron.
    Que linda y tierna imagen, me encantaron los colores. GREAT JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  28. HOla!
    Ya termine el recorrido, gracias a todas las que participaron y a Elizabeth por dar esta oportunidad. Ya escribo pronto.
    Suerte a todas!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hola holaa!! me ha encantado poder participar en los 3 saltos, me he divertido como nunca! mis ojos se han maravillado con tan preciosas creaciones.
    Gracias Elizabeth
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hola gracias Elizabeth por la oportunidad que nos das de participar en tu blog hop celebrando el aniversario de Softpensil Studio, es para mi un honor poder presentar mis trabajos usando uno de los set en conjunto con Latina Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  31. So happy to be a part of your blog hop! Fabulous bunny and I just adore you images and your sweet friendship! Congrats to you and to much success!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much elizabeth for this third chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I completed this third blog hop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sigo saltando por páginas muy lindassss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Que lindo todo, acabo de terminarrrrr!!!!
    Me encantaron todos los blog y todo lo que en ellos se puede encontrar.
    Gracias Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!!