4.15.2012

Second blog hop!!!

Happy Sunday!!! thanks a lot to play along with us on our first blog hop!
Ready to hop again?... so here we go!


As probably you already know, we are celebrating the first year of my characters, the Tinytwinies™, the first year of Softpencil Studios relaunching, and my 10th. anniversary as a professional artist! I can´t believe it! ten years has passed since I decided to take this wonderful journey. Thank you very much to be a part of it! ♥
We are also celebrating I´ve just opened my own shop where all my products will be available: digi-stamps, clear stamps, stickers, rub-ons, kits for card making, scrapbooking and paper crafting (they´ll be available on the upcoming weeks) and many more products coming soon!
I hope you join the party!

These are the prizes you can win,
• I´ll be choosing a random winner (through random.org) from the players who complete the blog hop, who´ll receive a gift certificate of $15 for my shop... and a surprise!
• All the players who participate by leaving their comments on each blog will receive a free digi-stamp of their choice. Yes! only leave a comment on each blog and win a digi-stamp! Write me at elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com to let me know you commented on all the blogs.
• And there is a "mystery blog" so all the girls who leave a comment on that blog will be entered on a drawing to win a digi-stamp... and a little surprise too!

And here are the blogs you have to visit, don´t forget to leave your comment on each one!

Softpencil Studios blog (you´re here)

April http://allaboutthelowers.blogspot.com
Stephanie http://www.stephaniesstampinspot.blogspot.com
Farida http://frcreaciones.blogspot.com
Mónica http://scrapandomeconlosrecuerdo.blogspot.com
Melissa http://stampitscrapitshareit.blogspot.com   
Carole http://fibrejunky.blogspot.com
Michelle http://shellsq.blogspot.com
Debra www.creamcityangels.blogspot.com
Heather http://stampingdesignsbyheather.blogspot.com
Pauline http://paulineguttrey.blogspot.com    
Cyndi http://strwberizncream-cyndi.blogspot.com 
Mervi http://leikkaan.blogspot.com

One more time I want to thank to the wonderful companies who work with me, Latina Crafter and EAD Designs, to my dear crafty friends who are participating with their blogs, and to you! thank you!!! :)

Have a wonderful week! and happy hopping!!! ♥
Elizabeth

27 comments:

  1. These so happy to be in this jump
    Right now I begin my journey
    Greetings from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplemente quede encantada con cada tarjeta de las chicas, este ha sido un salto inigualable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola pues iniciando el 2 recorrido del blog Hop sin antes decir muchas felicidades por tus logros Eli saludos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth
    this is my blog
    http://marja1964s.blogspot.com/
    I know you from facebook.com
    Many Dutch Greetings from
    Marja Brans

    i send you an email

    ReplyDelete
  5. Termine Eli de visitar a las chicas todas hicieron hermosos trabajos, solo debo volver al de Julie que no tenia publicado su entrada y no pude ver su tarjetita pero regreso para admirarla y nuevamente felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for organizing such a fun Hop. Happy to be a part of this moment within your journey. I finished hopping and will stop back at the few that didn't post yet! Good Day!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I view all of the projects and blog except one that is not up or working yet... so I'll be back to see what April has created. Thanks for hosting a wonderful hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iniciando mi Recorrido, además de felicitar por tus lindas creaciones, aún cuando no las he utilizado me parecen super tiernas.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Elizabeth, me gusto mucho la experiencia del primer blog hop, fue muy divertido, ahora voy a disfrutar de segundo salto, gracias por el sello me encanto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Todas las chicas han realizado lindos y hermosos trabajos, han sacado al máximo provecho a estas imágenes tan dulces. Ya termine mi recorrido, solo que el blog de April, no veo nada publicado con respecto al blog hop.
    Un fuerte abrazo.
    http://manualidadespolly.blogspot.com/
    manellita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hice todo el recorrido (excepto April, no encontré el post) Me encantaron los trabajos presentados, de lujo, como corresponde a una celebración. Felicitaciones a todas las diseñadoras, felicitaciones a tí Elizabeth. Gracias por compartir tanta belleza. Un abrazo lleno de cariño y deseos de que sigas creciendo en esto que tanto te apasiona. any.1805@gmail.com (Anabé)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hola ya realice todo el recorrido en esta segunda parte de tu lindo y divertido blog hop, me parecieron espectaculares todos los trabajos y tus imagenes hermosas, gracias por la oportunidad.
    PD: solo falto Abril que no tiene la publicación, luego regresare a ver si ya la coloco.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great hop!! thanks so much for having me

    ReplyDelete
  14. i couldn't leave a comment on April's - stamping, crafting, crating... she didn't have it up- but loved all the other creations... thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  15. wooow hermoso recorrido, ya termine el salto completo , todos los trabajos fueron de lujo, realmente estoy encantada de haber participado en este blog hop, gracias mil !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blog Hop #2 was just as fun as the first one! Thank you Elizabeth! Very cute projects everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nothing like being a day late. All the projects were great and showcased your images (especially Sunny) beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hola hola!! más inspiración, mis ojos han quedado anonadados de tanta belleza =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi again!
    I really like the 1st Blog Hop and now I'm ready to the 2nd B-Hop.. see you later.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Hola Elizabeth!
    Finalice el 2do Blog Hop aunque fui varias veces al Blog de "April" no vi nada con respecto a este Blog HOP.. le deje mensaje de todas maneras.
    Gracias por todas las creaciones demostradas en este 2do Blog HOP.
    I finished the 2nd Blog HOp. I see April's Blog don't have the creation for this 2th B-Hop... but i wrote a message telling that i don't see her creation.
    Thanks for all creations that showing.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Listo!!! recorrido completo!! gracias por el blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you for this second chance

    ReplyDelete
  23. 2nd comment.......I love your digi stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your hops. they are so great and filled with a lot of cute pretty projects. I almost didnt make this one because I have been sick. I pushed myself to get over and complete the hop. Hope Im not too late. I know the next one starts today too. Thanks for the inspiration.
    http://thetigershaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ok I forgot we had to start with you and end with you...LOL...so Now I am done with the hop. Sad April didnt get a post up. Maybe next time. Im glad I pushed through the not feeling well and joined in on the hop. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!!