4.10.2012

First blog hop!

Hello my crafty friends! welcome to our first blog hop!!! are you ready to hop by and get inspired by gorgeous creations? so here we go!


We are celebrating the first year of my characters, the Tinytwinies™, the first year of Softpencil Studios relaunching, and my 10th. anniversary as a professional artist! I can´t believe it! ten years has passed since I decided to take this wonderful journey. Thank you very much to be a part of it! ♥

We´ll also celebrate I´ve just opened my own shop where all my products will be available: digi-stamps (yes, they´re back!), clear stamps, stickers, rub-ons, kits for card making, scrapbooking and paper crafting (they´ll be available on the upcoming weeks) and many more products coming soon!

I want to thank a lot to every of the blogs that are participating, thank you so much!!! they´re 50 so we had to organize 3 different blog hops. As you see on the image the first one will run from April 10 to April 15, the second one will run from April 15 to 20 and the third one, from April 20 to 25. And there will be many prizes to hop on each one!
I also want to say a big THANK YOU to my customers/fans/friends for the support, and to the companies who are working with me: Latina Crafter and EAD Designs for making possible I can offer you great quality products :)

Now onto the prizes!
• I´ll be choosing a random winner (through random.org) from the players who complete the blog hop, who´ll receive a gift certificate of $15 for my shop... and a surprise!
• All the players who participate by leaving their comments on each blog will receive a free digi-stamp of their choice. Yes! only leave a comment on each blog and win a digi-stamp! Write me at elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com to let me know you commented on all the blogs.
• And there is a "mystery blog" so all the girls who leave a comment on that blog will be entered on a drawing to win a digi-stamp... and a little surprise too!

And here are the blogs you have to visit, don´t forget to leave your comment!

Softpencil Studios blog (you´re here)
Ashley
Alidalis
Ann
Tenia
Yanitza
Lauren
Angela
Danni
Jessica
Jennifer
CG
Kimberly
Piali
Lawren
Marsha
Jenn
Softpencil Studios blog

As you see the hop starts and ends on my blog so you´ll have to leave 2 comments here :)

Have much fun, get inspired and good luck!!! ♥
Elizabeth

44 comments:

  1. Hola Elizabeth!

    Gracias de nuevo por invitarme a ser parte de este blog hop!! Los diseños estan preciosos :-) Mucho exito!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Yani! muchas gracias a vos por aceptar!!! me encantó tu smash page y el pelito violeta de Charmy! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, Hola Elizabeth!
    Congrats fro this Blog Hop!
    Felicidades y que sigas adelante con tus hermosos diseños.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Hola!
    Just to say I finished to comments in all Blogs "1st Blog Hop", thanks for all your inspirations. Good Luck to all~
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog hop #1 complete...looking forward to the next two parts! I'm sure they will be just as fun :-) Thank you Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...I don't know why, but my comments didn't show up :( Maybe they will this time? Let's hope! I have finished the blog hop, and let me just say that if the next two are half as good as this it's going to be super fun! Thanks Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got introduced to you thanks to Jessica E. from Chic-n-scrap. I love your designs/images! They are so cute, (just the way I like things.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what everyone did. - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful hop! Everyone did a great job this week! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great hop. Everyone did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Thank you so much for inviting me! I love to "hop" I have signed up to receive e-mails from you.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see all the cards! Congrats on your first year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, some fanatastic cards out there! I need to get working on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited and honored to be a part of this fab hop! Can not wait to see what everyone created with your adorable images! Congrats on your shop and here is to great things for you in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your anniversary and I am so excited to be a part of it

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks again for letting me be part of the hop... loved everyone's art work

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola Elizabeth, gracias por invitarme a participar de este blog hop!!!
    Todas las cosas que diseñas están superrrr, ya voy a usar los stickers en algo especialllll.

    Besosss

    Bueno voy a empezar a recorrer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. MUCHAS GRACIAS POR INVITARME!!! Y MUCHA SUERTE CON LOS NUEVOS EMPRENDIMIENTOS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well congrats on opening your own shop. How neat is that. Im off to hop along and see what all these ladies have in store. Be back around again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just finished the hop and woooooweeee those were some cute projects. I commented on all the blogs, couldnt help myself really, had to tell them how cute they were. Thanks for the fun and inspiration. I will be back again for the next one. Im a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ya hice mi Blog Hop!!!!!! Besosss

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hola hola!! por aquí vengo a dejar mis comentarios!! estoy muy emocionada, pues es el primer blog hop en el que participo, gracias por la invitación y felicidades por llevar a cabo un proyecto tan hermoso y hacernos la vida mas feliz a las scrappers =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. listooo!!! =) me han encantado todos los trabajos !!! gracias

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just too, too cute! I love your design and the more I see this image, the more I am in love with it!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Elizabeth, this is such a fun, fabulous hop! Thank you so much for inviting me to join my friend. Your blog and store are so outstanding. Please don't hesitate to ask if I can ever help you out!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for the invite!!! See when I get back!!!
    Rachel Miller
    http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
    rachelspapercrafts {at} ymail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like so much fun! Count me in! I'm off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i'm starting with the messages!! hehe sorry, a little late but i'm here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOOOOOOW thank you for this fantastic blog hop!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. 2nd comment!!!!!! fantastic blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Okay, I finally understand it, and love the idea! You know I love your designs, everything about them(!), so I look forward to seeing everyone else's as well. Count me in if its not too late?
    Tina Kauffman
    http://tinahkauffman.blogspot.com
    tinahkauffman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you very much for inviting me to see the blog voya and hop and jump from blog to blog

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gracias por la invitación, voy a comenzar la diverción en el salto, felicitaciones por tu 10ª aniversario y por tu nueva tienda, saludos desde Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  33. hello Elizabeth, ya regrese, excelente blog hot, hermosos trabajos cada uno mas lindo que el otro,y muy hermosas tus imagenes, me encantan, gracias fue muy divertido

    ReplyDelete
  34. Replies
    1. Podés dejar tu comentario en español en cada uno de los blogs, no hay problema :)

      Delete
  35. Congrats Elizabeth!!! I'm so thrilled that your digi-stamps are back!! Everyone in the hop is amazing so far! Can't wait to see what the rest of the girls come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Can't wait to see all the great things on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Eli muchas felicidades por tu aniversario mucho éxito y que sean muchos muchos mas saludos desde Gdl.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Eli muchas felicidades x tu primer año que sean muchos muchos mas saludos desde Gdl.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Eli he terminado mi recorrido y quede fascinada con los trabajos de todas las chicas que todas han hecho hermosos trabajos con tus digis quede enamorada de todos, ahora empezare a ahorrar para adquirir unos que otros que todos jajaja felicidades nuevamente y seguimos en contacto saludos desde Gdl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. jejejeje empeze al reves, pero ya visite toooooodos los links!! gracias por este blog hop las imagenes esta lindisimas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!!