3.14.2012

St.Patrick´s Day inspiration and some news

Hello my friends!!! are you ready to know exciting news? so keep reading! :)

I´m so happy to announce that my Design Team girls are back! woohoo! I missed them so much! welcome ladies!!! You can find the links to their lovely blogs at my side bar.
And I´m also happy to announce that I´ll be designing digi-stamps again! yes! I was receiving so many messages from my customers asking me for that, and to be honest, I missed my digis too! they´ll be available on a few days at my new online shop.

Do you remember I said you March is Softpencil Anniversary month? and you know I´ll be launching a new line of products soon, don´t you? so we have to celebrate it with a blog hop! would you like to participate? send me an e-mail to elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com and you´ll be receiving the details. The estimated date is April 10 and there will be many surprises! don´t miss it out! ;)

Ready to see some beautiful St.Patrick´s Day cards and get inspired? so here we go!
My DT girls have been working with my digi-stamp "Michu and Ratiny dressed as leprechauns" that is available here. Enjoy!!!


Now go to make your St. Patrick´s Day cards!... and come back soon to know more about my digital stamps, my new goodies and the blog hop :)

And don´t forget to like Softpencil Studios on Facebook!
Happy crafting!!! ♥
Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I'm so glad you're back, I love your images.
    Wow, what gorgeous creations by the DT.
    A blog hop sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda!!! I´m happy you´re joining us! ;)

      Delete
  2. WOWZA! We are BAAAAACK! Hey to all of my co-dt pals. I just got to say, I am soooo happy we're back together with Lizzykins' digis! Everyone did a fab-o job with Leprechaun Michu and Ratiny. Kerry I esp. love the glitter!!!
    Hang on ladies I think we are in for another wild ride with SoftPencil Digis!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I´m so happy you´re back! missed you so much!!! I´m sure we´ll be having more fun! :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful cards and I'm so happy to see you are back :)

    Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne-katrine! you´re always so sweet! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!!!