3.01.2012

St. Patrick´s Day digi-stamp!

Hello my friends! how have you been?
I´ve been so busy, and still I am, working on my new line of products. I´m so excited! can´t wait to finish and show them to you!
I was designing patterned papers and I´m designing embellishments now that coordinates with my upcoming collection of clear stamps and my current stickers and rub-ons. When everything is ready I´m going to put crafting kits together to make cards and other paper crafts. I´m sure you´ll love them! they´ll be available at my new online shop.

St Patrick´s Day is coming... are you already working on your cards?
I was working on a digi-stamp that features Michu and Ratiny dressed as leprechauns (it´s a remake of my old one, do you remember it? that was an idea of my dear friend Lisa) I hope you like it!

You can purchase it right here,

♥ Michu and Ratiny dressed as leprechauns


This digital stamp is a high resolution, black and white JPEG file from my original illustration. If you prefer a PNG file, let me know at checkout in the note to the seller section.

The transparent words © Softpencil Studios on the image won´t appear on your file.
You´ll receive the file by e-mail within 24 hs. of receiving your payment.

Commercial use is allowed only on HANDMADE and hand colored paper crafts.
Please read the TERMS OF USE here and if you have questions, contact me.


(this digi-stamp is no longer available)

Come back on a few days! I´ll be showing you some St.Patrick´s Day cards to get you inspired. And if you want to see a sneak-peek of my new goodies, like Softpencil Studios on Facebook :)

Have a nice day and happy digi-stamping!!! ♥
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Eli , yo desde el interior de Argentina te puedo comrpar algunos sellos??? Besitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claro que sí Graciela! dónde vivís? si estás en Córdoba tengo representantes allá y si no te los puedo enviar yo desde Buenos Aires. Escribime a elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com y te cuento los detalles :)

      Delete
    2. Ah qué tonta que soy! me acabo de dar cuenta de que sos vos, Graciela! jajaja En un ratito te mando un mensajito por Facebook.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!!!