3.21.2012

New digital stamps!

Happy Wednesday my friends!!! how are you all? has Spring sprung there? here Autumn is starting to show up so there will be rainy and cool days. I won´t enjoy that so much since I´m a Summer girl. However, I like to see the trees changing their colours :)

Today I have amazing news... my digital stamps are back! woohoo! you were asking me for them so they´re finally here! Spring Collection and Easter Collection are already available at my shop. I hope you like them and use my new digis on your projects! and don´t forget to show me your creations: you can share them on Softpencil Studios Facebook page or send me a message with a link to your blog. Love to see how creative you are!

As I´ve already told you, March is Softpencil anniversary month so we´re going to celebrate it with a blog hop. But not only is the anniversary month, digi-stamps are back and I´m going to launch a new line of products in a few weeks:
• Ten clear stamps sets will be released through Latina Crafter.
• More stickers and rub-ons are available at EAD Designs, and I´m working on new ones!
• I´ll be releasing a line of kits for card making, scrapbooking and paper crafting that will include my upcoming collections of papers and embellishments.
• And coming soon, you´ll find all my products (stamps, stickers, rub-ons, kits, etc.) at my own shop. Everything in one place!

So... there will be three blog hops and many prizes!!! come back soon to know the details, you won´t want to miss the party! ;)

And here are my new digi-stamps!

 


Have a beautiful day! and happy digi-stamping!!! ♥
Elizabeth

9 comments:

  1. Oh my how exciting!! I can't wait to get back to coloring me some fantastic Softpencil images. They are all adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m so excited to be working with you again girls!!! you rock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I can´t wait to see what you´re going to create with them! ;)

      Delete
  4. Preciosos diseños!!! Felicitaciones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! me alegro de que te hayan gustado :)

      Delete
  5. Woo hoo! Getting excited!

    p.s. I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award...check out my blog for the details and to claim it! :-)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather!!! I´ve just left a comment on your blog! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!!!