12.22.2011

News, news and more news!!!

Hello friends! happy December!!! how are you all? ready for Christmas? ;)
I have a lot of news and I´m so excited to share it with you! first of all I want to announce that I´ll be launching my own line of products on the next months. Yes! Tinytwinies™ everywhere! I´ll be offering crafting and card making kits, paper goods as bookmarks, stickers, notebooks, magnets and even jewelry (pendants, necklaces, bracelets) and more! I´ll be posting details on the upcoming days so stay tuned!
Latina Crafter has just released two sets of rubber stamps with my designs, they´re so cute! perfect for the upcoming Valentine´s Day and for friendship cards!



• New cards at my Card Gnome shop: Charmy, Ratiny, Amy and cupcakes on sweet Birthday cards. And see the inside, there are lovely quotes there!

• I´ve uploaded new designs at Spoonflower! In addition to the cut & sew pattern to make Christmas ornaments and the fabric featuring “Charming flowers”, they will be two more designs for sewing your own tea towels: a 2012 calendar with Amy, Molly and Sunny and “Charmy on a cupcake”. I´m only waiting to receive the samples to get them approved and ready for you to order them!


And last but no least... we are already 308 fans in Softpencil Studios Facebook page!!! thank you very much to join us! and to celebrate it I´ll do a great giveaway on the first days of January, stay tuned!

Have a happy day and Merry Christmas!!!
Elizabeth
 
(Now I´ll post in Spanish for my new friends) :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola amigas! feliz diciembre!!! cómo están todas ustedes? listas para Navidad? ;)
Tengo muchas noticias y estoy ansiosa de compartirlas con ustedes! antes que nada quiero anunciar que estaré lanzando mi propia línea de productos en los próximos meses. Sí! Tinytwinies™ en todos lados! Estaré ofreciendo kits para hacer tarjetas y otras manualidades en papel, productos como señaladores, stickers, libretitas, imanes y hasta bijouterie (colgantes, collares, pulseras) y más! estaré contándoles detalles en los próximos días así que estén atentas!
Latina Crafter acaba de lanzar dos sets de sellos de goma con mis diseños, quedaron hermosos! y perfectos para proyectos de San Valentín y tarjetas para amigos!

• Nuevas tarjetas en mi tienda Card Gnome: Charmy, Ratiny, Amy y cupcakes en dulces tarjetas de cumpleaños con encantadoras frases dentro! 

• He subido nuevos diseños a Spoonflower! Además del diseño listo para cortar y coser adornos navideños, y la tela “Charming flowers”, habrá dos diseños más para coser tus propios repasadores (como los llamamos en Argentina) o paños de cocina: Amy, Molly, Sunny y el calendario del 2012, además de “Charmy on a cupcake”. Sólo estoy esperando recibir las muestras para aprobarlos y que estén listos para que ustedes puedan ordenarlos!

Además... ya somos 308 fans en la página de Softpencil Studios en Facebook!!! muchas gracias por sumarse! y para celebrarlo voy a estar haciendo un gran sorteo los primeros días de enero, estén atentas!

Qué tengan un hermoso día y feliz navidad!!!
Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'll be watching for more details of your new products. The new stamp sets and cards are so cute. Congrats on reaching over 300 fans on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Rhonda! I can´t wait to show you my new goodies! I hope to get them ready soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for 300 FB fans!!! Congrats! Super cute stamp sets!!! Can't wait to hear more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my very dear friend!!! Glad you like the new sets! I can´t wait to show you more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!!