11.19.2011

My new shops at Card Gnome and Spoonflower!

Hello, hello! I´m so excited and want to share with you my latest news!

My shop at Card Gnome was just opened and I´ve already sold my first card! woohoo!
There are four Christmas cards available and I´ve just uploaded two designs for New Year cards. Would you like to see them? here they are!


About Spoonflower, my first fabric design "Charming flowers" is approved and available. You can use it to make little dresses, pillow covers, curtains, bags and much more for your girls. I want to make curtains for my little niece, I´m sure she´s going to love them!


Now, I´m waiting to receive my second design to get it approved and available: "Tinytwinies™ in Christmas" is a cut & sew pattern and I´ve ordered a yard, so I´ll be able to sew 20 ornaments! perfect to give as Christmas gifts and decorate my own tree. But you don´t need to buy a yard, with only a fat quarter you can sew five Christmas ornaments featuring the Tinytwinies™... and you also can use the designs as appliqués!


I hope you like my new goodies! have a gorgeous day! ♥
Elizabeth

 Comments, questions, suggestions? visit Softpencil Studios on Facebook :)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Rhonda!!! so glad you like these new goodies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so adorable! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cat!!! I´m so glad you like them! I hope to receive soon the fabric to make the ornaments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth these are lovely. On the day I am leaving this comment I believe it is your birthday. So many many happy birthday greetings my sweet friend - have a lovely day.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes dear Dawn, today is my birthday! thank you very much for your lovely greetings!!! I´m so happy to hear from you!
    Lots of hugs to you my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your charming flowers fabric is so cute! Happy belated Birthday and I look forward to your new drawings. Happy Holidays as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! love your website design! happy, happy holidays to you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!!