11.09.2011

Illustration Friday: "Stripes" and some news

Happy Wednesday dear friends! how have you been? and what do you think about my re-designed blog? yes, it has a side bar now!
I have many things to tell you today so here I go,


• This week at Illustration Friday the theme is "Stripes" so I got inspired and created some Christmas images with a striped background. What do you think about stickers with these designs...?

• I´ve just opened a shop at Card Gnome! that´s a great website where you can create your shop and offer your greeting card designs through their print-on-demand service. But that is not as many other websites who offer the same kind of service, because Card Gnome is wind powered and prints on recycled paper: the perfect match for my Tinytwinies™ since they promote care and respect for the environment! don´t you think?
I´ve uploaded only four cards Christmas themed, but I´ll be working on more designs to add there on the upcoming days :)

Latina Crafter, the online shop where you can find my rubber and clear stamps, has a new website! and you´re invited to visit it here. Diana has made a great job so I´m sure you´re going to enjoy browsing it.

• New inspiration galleries on Softpencil Studios Facebook page: yes! I´ve created two galleries to showcase the projects made by using the rubber and clear stamps by Latina Crafter and the stickers and rub-ons by EAD Designs, featuring my Tinytwinies™. So take a look, get inspired, make your project and e-mail me to get your work added!

That´s all! have a nice day! and happy paper crafting!!! ♥
Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. Here I am.Don't have time to browse, but will be back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these stickers with the stripes. How cute.
    I can't wait to check out your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Rhonda!!! check out the cards and let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!!