9.27.2011

New rubber and clear stamps and a video about coloring techniques

Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you´re having a great week :)
I have many news for you today! are you ready? here we go!

First, I want to show you my new line of rubber stamps and photopolymer clear stamps that were just released by Latina Crafter. They´re five Christmas designs for your cards and paper crafts. And there will be more images coming soon...!

Christmas tree - Rubber Stamp- 3 x 3 inches
Amy and Timmy are waiting for opening their gifts while Charmy, the tiny fairy, is adding a star on the Christmas tree.


Molly, Sunny and the reindeer - Rubber Stamp - 3 x 3 inches
Molly, Sunny and the reindeer on a gorgeous rubber stamp for your Christmas cards.


Michu and Ratiny in Christmas - Photopolymer Clear Stamp - 3 x 4 inches
Michu, the cat and Ratiny, the mouse are celebrating Christmas on this lovely clear stamp for card making.


Christmas Nativity - Photopolymer Clear Stamp - 3 x 4 inches
A cute image for your Christmas projects.


Christmas House - Photopolymer Clear Stamp - 2 x 3 inches
A snowy landscape with a cozy house and a Christmas tree on a whimsical clear stamp.




I was working on a video about colored pencil techniques and would love to share it with you. I´ve used the clear stamp "Michu and Ratiny in Christmas" and Gelcy colored pencils, wood-free eco-pencils of vibrant colours. I wanted to record the video but I´ve had many issues with the lightning... I think I need more practice with my camera! ;)



And now I want to show you a gorgeous work made by Rose, one of the DT girls of EAD Designs. She used the Garden Friends Stickers to make a tube holder and a little gift box. Just adorable!


That´s all! :)
Have a wonderful week and happy crafting!!! ♥
Elizabeth

Comments, questions, suggestions? visit Softpencil Studios on Facebook :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW... me fascinó el video.
    Thank you for sharing some of your coloring techniques with us!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You´re welcome, Tere! me alegro mucho de que te haya gustado el video! espero poder hacer algunos más pronto ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!!!