9.20.2011

Christmas rubber stamps and a new interview

Happy Tuesday my dear friends! how are you today?
As I´ve said you on the last post, new Christmas rubber stamps are going to be released soon through Latina Crafter. So I want to share with you some cards to get you inspired...




What do you think? I hope you like these new designs!

Alex Colombo, a talented artist who interviewed me recently, has just interviewed me again! but this time for other of her blogs, A basket of hearts. Thank you Alex! If you want to know a bit about my crafty side, you can read the interview here :)

And last but no least, I want to tell you that a couple of days ago I´ve received a swatch from Spoonflower with one of my designs. It looks gorgeous! the printing and the material, linen-cotton canvas, are awesome! I have many ideas to apply my designs on fabric so I´ll be working on that ;)


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!!! ♥
Elizabeth

Comments, questions, suggestions? visit Softpencil Studios on Facebook :)

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment!!!