8.12.2011

Stamping Inspiration

Wow! about a month without posting here! how have you been?

I´ve signed my second licensing agreement so been very busy working on a new line of stickers, rub-ons, window clings and wall decals that will be launched the next month. I can´t wait you to see them!

And while you wait, you can get inspired by these gorgeous cards made by the DT girls of TAC by using my new rubber stamps sets,

Angela used the sets "Sunshine and Joy" and "With Love" to do these lovely cards,


Danni used Charmy on a flower from the set "Sunshine and Joy", what a great coloring!


Mariana is 11 years old and is the talented and cute daughter of my friend Diana. She made an adorable card by using Molly with a bird from "Sunshine and Joy",


Now that you´re inspired I´ll let you know how to get my new rubber stamps: visit The Angel Company website and click here to find a demonstrator near your home. That´s all!

Don´t forget to join our Facebook page to receive the last updates, share your Softpencil creations and know about the upcoming products :)

Happy weekend!!! ♥
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!