6.28.2011

My first licensed products

UPDATE: I´ve just received the three sets of stamps and the Inspiration Book, they look amazing! I´m really happy with the results :)
If you want to get your stamps, click here to find a demonstrator near your home.
................................................................................................................................................................

Happy Tuesday everyone! I´m so excited to share with you the launching of my first rubber stamps sets through The Angel Company™! woohoo!!!!

They´re three gorgeous sets featuring the Tinytwinies™. Amy, Molly, Sunny and Charmy on cute Spring inspired designs for your projects of card making, scrapbooking and all kind of paper crafting. I can´t wait you to see them...!

♥ Sunshine & Joy



♥ Sweet Spring



♥ With Love


... and here are the two pages of the catalogue where you can see my images and some inspiration. Thank you Danni for the photos! and thank you Michelle for the support! you both are so sweet ;)



I hope you like my new stamps! I´m really happy to be a part of TAC!!! and if you have ideas for new designs, only let me know!

Have a nice day! ♥
Elizabeth

15 comments:

  1. Waooo!!! Elizabeth, que bellos estan. Me encantan!!!! Como siempre, tus creaciones son hermosas. Felicidades!!!!
    Un abrazo,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias Farida!!! me alegro mucho de que te gusten los nuevos sellos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are definitely moving up in the world. wow! designing for TAC!!! way to go!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stef!!! I was working as freelancer for TAC and I´ve enjoyed it so much because they´re great people to work with. So now I´m very proud and happy they are producing my first rubber stamps with my signature :)
    Many hugs to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth,

    These sets are adorable! I want them all!!

    *Hugs*
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Andrea!!! I´m so glad you like them! :)
    Let me know when you´re ready to purchase, one of my DT girls is a demonstrator ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet! I was lucky enough to get to work with some of these sets for the catalog samples!! Wishing you all kids of luck on this new adventure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much Angela!!! so you´re one of the talented ladies who made those beautiful samples. Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! As soon as I saw the new TAC catalog, I immediately recognized your adorable images!!

    I'm so happy that you and your stamps are now a part of TAC!!

    Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can only imagine how cool it would be to see your own work in the Angel Co. catalog! I'm a big fan of their stamps *and* yours, so I can't wait to get my hands on the new catalog. :) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot girls!!! I´m so happy to be a part of TAC! and very glad you like my stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your stuff! When things settle down I will be playing soon with my new SP sets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to see those projects! I love your works! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!!